This rice grows 3ft in height. The total period of growth is around 140 days. It can be grown during the samba season. This rice is grown from ancient times in south India especially in Tamilnadu. It is also popular in West Bengal. It is clean and pure.
- This rice is small in size
- The low glycemic index is the main benefit of this rice.
- It will be very useful for diabetics.
- Skin beauty can be increased through this rice.
- It gives core strength to our body.
- It is gluten as well as fat-free
- It helps to gain weight.
- It will be a great substitute for white rice.
Recipe: Kichili Samba Biryani
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Recipe Category: Lunch
Recipe cuisine: Indian
- Kichili samba rice: ½ kg
- Onion: 3
- Tomato: 2
- Potato: 1
- Carrot: 2
- Beans: 10
- Green chilli: 4
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tsp
- Mint and coriander leaves: some
- Lemon: 1
- Chilli powder: 1tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Cooking oil: 5to 6 tsp
- Ghee: 1tsp
- It is required to soak the rice in water for half an hour
- Take a pan and add oil
- After the heating of oil add chopped onion, tomato, green chili, and ginger paste and chili powder
- Mix it well and add water.
- Add chopped carrot, beans and potato and soaked Kichili Samba rice.
- After 5 minutes add lemon juice, mint and coriander leaves and ghee
- Finally, your tasty biryani is ready.
All the mentioned details are derived from farmers. B&B Organics can’t take any responsibility for the above-mentioned details.